Starts: 18-Oct-2018 12:00:PM
Ends: 21-Oct-2018 05:30:PM
Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
Organizer Name: Curveit
Yogi Siddhartha Pandey
Yoga and Spiritual Retreat In A 300-Year Old Fort Of Rajasthan.
Nestled amid colossal mountains and deep forests of Chuppan, two hours away from Udaipur is a splendid 17th-century fort of Sardargarh. It is here where Curveit, a brand for all things yoga is conducting a unique 3N/4D retreat. Curveit believes and propagates complete wellness - yoga for your mind and body and spirituality for your soul.
So, if you've been longing for a rejuvenating getaway, this is it! Look no further, look within; it's time to awaken your senses! Book your retreat now; MAX 25 guests. Hurry up!
- Accommodation for 3 nights/4 days
- Inclusive Retreat Price - INR 55,000 for single occupancy room and INR 35,000 for double occupancy/shared room
Deposit to hold space - INR 22000 for Single Occupancy Room and INR 20000 for Double occupancy Room
- Curveit Yoga Mats
- All three meals + evening tea
- Use of the fort premises and swimming pool, courtyards
- All the Yoga and recreational activities mentioned below
- Guests, who will come alone as part of the double occupancy plan will be paired up with a proper profiling based on gender, interests, etc.
**Final balance due 30 days before retreat's start date.
Draped in elegance, wearing the crown of might; this fort will entice you into a beautiful bygone era, where battles were fought and won. Away from city chaos, travel back to an ordinary time and experience the extraordinary medley of yoga and royalty. Stay in one of the queens' suites, indulge in yoga sessions, read the life-changing verses of the Bhagwad Gita, unfold the meaning of life, chant and immerse in a spiritual experience like never before. It's your chance to not only get in touch with your mind, body and soul, but also emerge as a wholesome human.
- A royal stay in a 17th Century fort of Rajasthan, snuggled in the lap of nature
- Learn yoga by an expert
- Understand life through the verses of Bhagwad Gita
- Indulge in traditional activities of Rajasthan
- Explore the historic era of might, courage and glory
- Return home with a rejuvenated you!
Yoga It Like You Mean It
You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside. - Wayne W. Dyer
The latter is also an art, an art that can be attained. And Curveit is here to help you master it. From breathing exercises to bhakti yoga to understanding yogic scriptures, here's an opportunity for you to become one with the cosmos, with Yogi Siddharth Pandey.
- Daily yoga practice
- Daily meditation class
- Breathing exercises
- Introduction to ancient yogic scriptures
- Ashtanga yoga
- Discussions on Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Bhakti yoga
- Bhagwad Gita session
- Chanting and Kirtan sessions
- Knowledge sharing on diet and nutrition for a healthy mind and body.
Time For Recreation
A place's culture resides in the hearts of its people and in corners least explored. So, participate not only in yoga and Bhagwad Geeta sessions but also in a lot other interactive and fun activities. Here's a gist -
- Enjoy a traditional Rajasthani welcome ceremony
- Learn how to tie a safa (turban) the Rajasthani way
- Make the most of your evenings with live traditional music and folklore
- Take a dip in the pool of the royals and swim away from all the heat
- Uncover the history of the fort with a guided fort tour
- Visit a nearby dam and get up, close and personal with village life
- Participate in Question and Answer sessions (optional).
Location and Surrounding Area
Grand in its size, simple in its aura, Sardargarh fort is a magnificent blend of royalty and raw beauty. Situated about 90 km from Udaipur (Rajasthan), this fort is an intricate structure with huge ramparts and circular bastions with battlements. Massive entrances and gateways, awe-inspiring domes and vaulted spaces, quirky jharokhas (balconies), textured facades, concentric walls with striking arches, and classic cannons make this medieval military fort a sight to behold. Walk in its alleys, listen to tales of courage and revel in a timeless era. Practice yoga in lush greenery, soak in breathtaking vistas of hills and unfurl the meaning of life by stepping into the past. Simply, get ready for this one of a kind, soul-soothing stays.
Spread across 3 lakh square feet with courtyards, this fort has the following to offer and more
- Bath area
- Residential suites
- Audience halls
- Mint dungeons.
You will be staying in one of the many queens' suites. Each of the suites has derived its name from the queen who stayed there, in medieval times. Also, their favourite colours are used in the decor of the rooms. Staying in a fort is not an everyday like experience. It's royal, it's different, and yet something about it is simple and familiar. So, are you tempted to sign up already? Who wouldn't!
Food and Cuisine
When it comes to food, Curveit believes in the saying - eat healthy, stay healthy. The fort has adapted the farm-to-plate concept, which means that the food being served to you will come directly from the village's organic farms. They make recipes for the soul - every bite you take is as delicious as it is nutritious. Yoga with hot-pining meals defines happiness!
Here's what you will savour.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner + evening tea with snacks is included
- All food served will be satvik
- Dinner will be with live music.
Curveit will give away a percentage of the profits to the Udaipur chapter of ISKCON foundation. The funds will be used for teaching spirituality and life skills to the young school and college students. The lessons will help them to cope with the competitive environment, develop a positive outlook towards life and ensure an overall well-being.
- Ayurvedic massage (available at a discounted rate)
- British Era's train ride for 1 hour to a nearby temple (at an extra cost)
- The commute from Udaipur (To and fro Airport/train station pick-up and drop facility - at an extra cost on request)
- Nearest Airport - Maharana Pratap Airport, Udaipur
- Nearest Railway Station - Udaipur City Station.
Date: 18th to 21st October 2018.
Please get in touch with them on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Hurry up, limited seats available, and you don't want to miss this simple yet extravagant retreat!
Posted BY: AAO Backpackers Hostel Koramangala